Debug ProfoundUI Web applications with STRDBG
1. In Client Access, make sure service job and debug are ended.
2. Start a Profound UI sign-in session or anonymous session using the debug flag
• web session: http://MyIBMi:8080/profoundui/start?debug=1
• Anonymously http://MyIBMi:8080/profoundui/start?pgm=MYLIB/MYPGM&debug=1
(You may want to bookmark this in IE to streamline to process)
3. This will force a message waiting on the job. Find the job with:
4. Take Option 7 on this job and you will get the following message screen.
Copy the job details shown in red. Do not cancel the job.
5. Enter STRSRVJOB then paste the job details.
Eg STRSRVJOB 458508/QTMHHTTP/PUIDEV
6. Start the debugger : STRDBG on your program and set breakpoints as normal.
7. On the message screen, enter G to continue.
8. Debug your program as normal.
9. To end debug: