- pui.touchDevice (boolean): Set to true if running on a mobile touch device, such as iPad, iPhone, Android tablet, etc.
- pui.genie.isCustomized (boolean): Set to true if the current Genie screen has been customized by the Visual Designer
- pui.defaultDateFormt (text): The default date format for the date field and calendar icon
- pui.genie.middleDiv (object): a reference to a div in start.html with id="middle". In most skins this div surrounds the main 5250 div that the 5250 content is rendered within. This div can be used to center and also resize the content div
- pui.genie.subfileInfo (object): This is set when a subfile is detected on a Genie screen. If a subfile is not detected, pui.genie.subfileInfo will be null. The object has the following properties:
- inputColumn - The position where the option input column was detected (this value is only available when Detect Subfile Patterns is not used)
- choices - An array of option choices, such as Change, Copy, Delete, and Display
- choiceValues - An array of option choice values, such as 2, 3, 4, and 5