The grid's "persist state" property saves user customization of the grid column sequence, column size, and client-side sort to the browser's local storage area. This API can be used to clear/reset all or part of the grid state information in the local storage.
- part - specifies the portion of the state information to clear (Optional); If not passed, all grid state will be cleared. If passed, the value should be a string that specifies the part of the state to clear. The following strings are valid
- "colSequence" resets the order of the columns.
- "colWidths" resets the column widths.
- "sort" resets the client-side sort.
- "filters" resets the filters
The parameter is not case-sensitive.
Clearing the local storage will not re-render the grid, the changes will be shown the next time the screen is rendered in the browser. The pui.click() or pui.refresh() APIs can be used to trigger a screen render.