This function moves many elements at once. The elements are found in a rectangular region identified by rows and columns.
- from row - the row to start searching for elements
- to row - the row to stop searching for elements
- from col - the column to start searching for elements
- to col - the column to stop searching for elements
- vertical change - number of pixels to move the elements vertically
- horizontal change - number of pixels to move the elements horizontally
- element type - the tag name of elements to move, such as "DIV" for output fields or "INPUT" for input fields (Optional). If not specified, all elements are moved.