This method is used to call an ILE subprocedure using Profound.js fields as arguments.
- Argument / result definition - An object with the following properties:
- srvpgm - A String containing the name of the service program to call. The service program name can be quailed with a library, otherwise the library list will be used to resolve the service program.
- procedure - A String containing the name of the procedure to call. Keep in mind that ILE subprocedure names are case-sensitive. RPG procedure export names are typically in uppercase.
- arguments (optional) - An array of argument definition objects with the following properties:
- field - A string containing the Profound.js field name to pass
- byRef - Set to Boolean true to pass the field by reference. Otherwise, the field will be passed by value.
- result (optional) - A String containing a field name that will receive the procedure's return value
An Error instance will be thrown with the following properties:
- message - The IBM i message text.
- error - The message id.
- help - The message help text.
This API requires the Profound.js Connector module.