User file

Use this board to ask questions or have discussions with other Atrium users.
cp4cartman
New User
First Name: Bill
Last Name: Huston
Company Name: PFG CD

User file

Post by cp4cartman »

I am trying to research our user list, to implement the limiting of sessions limits. I know you folks put in that feature a while ago, at our request. We have started using it, but I would like to be able to do two things:

First, give me a list of all the users that are currently set up in atrium, and if that has been changed for them (from 0 for unlimited).

Second, if we find the list, can we do a SQL statement (or something like that), to change ones that we know should be set to "1". We have over 8k users, and to do this one at a time would take a really long time.
Scott Klement
Experienced User
First Name: Scott
Last Name: Klement
Company Name: Profound Logic
City: Milwaukee
State / Province: Wisconsin

Re: User file

Post by Scott Klement »

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean about the '0' and '1'. What are you referring to, here?
cp4cartman
New User
First Name: Bill
Last Name: Huston
Company Name: PFG CD

Post by cp4cartman »

On the edit user screen. The last field on the bottom left is "Limit Number of Sessions". Zero means unlimited, and a number indicates the number of sessions allowed.
Scott Klement
Experienced User
First Name: Scott
Last Name: Klement
Company Name: Profound Logic
City: Milwaukee
State / Province: Wisconsin

Post by Scott Klement »

Back in March 2017, we added a feature specifically for you because you assured us that the "Limit Number of Sessions" feature would not suffice, since it is a per-browser setting. The feature is an exit program where you can write your own logic to control the sessions. Here's a link to the documentation for that:
http://www.profoundlogic.com/docs/displ ... PUIRDSEXIT

If you've abandoned that approach for some reason, and are using the old per-browser "Limit Number of Sessions" feature, this is stored in the ACLIMIT field of the ATCONFIGP table in the Atrium database. The Atrium Database is documented here:
http://www.profoundlogic.com/docs/displ ... m+Database

Since it is a database, you could, of course query it and set its values with SQL.