Profound Logic, the leader in IBM i innovation and transformation solutions, has pre-built a Salesforce API integration example to demonstrate the full power of Profound API’s low-code solutions.
With this API, a Salesforce administrator can connect to their company’s IBM i databases without knowing any code, thus freeing up IT’s time to focus on revenue-driving activities.
Profound API allows users to build integrations to software such as Salesforce, HubSpot, ADP, and more, all without writing a single line of code.
Profound Logic’s Chief Revenue Officer, Jordan Antonoff, states, “It can take months to learn how to build, test, deploy and manage API properly. With low-code technology, you do not need to be a developer to build integrations between any system.”
How does API empower your employees?
Profound API empowers helps to empower your employees by:
- Significantly reducing the complexity of API development
- Monitoring performance with real-time dashboards, allowing you to detect issues easily
- Ensuring security through a simplified design, development, and deployment process
- Future-proofing your business with modern API development standards and automatic documentation
- Seamlessly integrating with IBM i and most popular databases
- Speeding up development
Write once, run on any platform
At no additional cost, you will also receive Profound.js, a low-code development framework to help you rapidly build new business applications and extend the capabilities of Profound API.
Give your developers, new and experienced, RPG or other, a development framework that facilitates collaboration and the transfer of tribal knowledge.
Interested in learning more? Connect with a member of our sales team today! You can also contact us at email@example.com or call us at 1-877-224-7768 to learn more!