CareersJoin the Profound Logic team to help transform businesses with innovative technology.
Join the Profound Logic team!
Our accomplishments are attributed first and foremost to the people that make up our team, which we desire to grow with more dedicated talent. We are always looking for talented individuals who strive for excellence every day. We offer a competitive salary, an impressive benefits package, and a rewarding work environment. If you are passionate, energetic, and hard-working, with an ambition to join a team that redefines how modern Web applications are built, then Profound Logic would like to talk to you.
Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have positions available in Dayton, OH; Orange County, CA; and Starkville, MS.
Location: Irvine, CA
Profound Logic is looking for a seasoned Web Designer to join our fun and fast-paced marketing team in Irvine, California.
Our company brings digital transformation to life for businesses who want to modernize their legacy systems. It’s important to communicate the benefits of these solutions and to elevate our brand, and our website will be a key piece of this strategy.
This position will be responsible for redesigning our corporate website, guiding the business on best practices to increase website traffic, and designing an excellent user experience for web and mobile devices. This position will also support all future web design projects, blog and community site design, and image editing.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following skills:
- At least 5 years’ experience in corporate web design. A degree in web design and/or development is highly desirable.
- Experience with the Divi WordPress Theme and HubSpot’s Design Manager (CMS) are major pluses
- Responsive website design and optimization for all mobile devices
- Ability to support the marketing team to create web forms to capture visitor data in our marketing and sales CRM
- A willingness to “think outside the box” to find solutions to convert website visitors into leads
- Strong project management skills, and the ability to manage requirements and stakeholders for your projects, often working with members of other business units for deliverables and content
- A thorough knowledge of user interface design and ability to apply this knowledge to attract our ideal website visitors
- Provide feedback on best practices for UX and design, and guide decision-makers through the process of card sorting to zero in on the optimal website structure
- Ability to make websites optimized for search engines, including keyword usage, image optimization, internal linking, and metadata
- Produce a truly delightful, rich, and engaging web experience for our future customers
Samples of previous design work will be required before moving forward with the interview process.
If you’re creative, highly motivated, a self-starter who excels in a fast-paced environment, we look forward to adding you to our team!
Contact email@example.com to apply.
In this position, you will play a critical role in refining our solutions and servicing our customers. We are looking for motivated candidates that enjoy computer programming as well as communicating with end-users and other developers.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Assisting in the development of our server-side components in ILE RPG, C++ and Node.js
- Troubleshooting our modernization technology on customers’ systems and assisting customers with technical support
- Creating sample applications and demos to showcase and teach our modernization solutions
- Writing documentation
- Minimum of a Technical or Associates Degree in a software development related program
- Experience with application development in Node.js, ILE RPG, CL and/or C++ not required but is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong time management skills
- Willingness to take on additional tasks and multitask as needed
- You are a well-rounded developer with the desire to learn new skills
- You enjoy working with users to gather requirements and transforming these requirements into working solutions
- You are eager to learn new languages and broaden your skills
- You will be a part of a highly talented, motivated, and passionate team
- You will help define the future of browser-based application development on the IBM i platform
- You will assist customers from all over the world in creating critical business applications on the IBM i platform
- You will receive competitive pay and company benefits
- You will have direct influence over the company’s success and receive bonuses based on company performance
- This position offers a competitive salary, benefits, and bonuses.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.