CareersJoin the Profound Logic team to help transform businesses with innovative technology.
Join the Profound Logic team!
Our accomplishments are attributed first and foremost to the people that make up our team, which we desire to grow with more dedicated talent. We are always looking for talented individuals who strive for excellence every day. We offer a competitive salary, an impressive benefits package, and a rewarding work environment. If you are passionate, energetic, and hard-working, with an ambition to join a team that redefines how modern Web applications are built, then Profound Logic would like to talk to you.
Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We have positions available in Dayton, OH; Orange County, CA; Milwaukee, WI; and Starkville, MS.
In this position, you will play a critical role in refining our solutions and servicing our customers. We are looking for motivated candidates that enjoy computer programming as well as communicating with end-users and other developers.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Assisting in the development of our server-side components in ILE RPG, C++ and Node.js
- Troubleshooting our modernization technology on customers’ systems and assisting customers with technical support
- Creating sample applications and demos to showcase and teach our modernization solutions
- Writing documentation
- Minimum of a Technical or Associates Degree in a software development related program
- Experience with application development in Node.js, ILE RPG, CL and/or C++ not required but is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong time management skills
- Willingness to take on additional tasks and multitask as needed
- You are a well-rounded developer with the desire to learn new skills
- You enjoy working with users to gather requirements and transforming these requirements into working solutions
- You are eager to learn new languages and broaden your skills
- You will be a part of a highly talented, motivated, and passionate team
- You will help define the future of browser-based application development on the IBM i platform
- You will assist customers from all over the world in creating critical business applications on the IBM i platform
- You will receive competitive pay and company benefits
- You will have direct influence over the company’s success and receive bonuses based on company performance
- This position offers a competitive salary, benefits, and bonuses.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.