Low-code Application Development
Re-imagine enterprise software development
Reduce the time it takes to develop custom business applications
Ensure you find the resources needed to replace the wave of retiring RPG developers
Enable the rapid rewriting of legacy and desktop applications so they can run on any browser, any sized device and with a fully responsive design
Easily jump between low-code plugins and hand-coding, without the need to export code out of one programming paradigm into another
Quickly find new development talent to replace retiring RPG developers
Directly interfaces with systems of record on IBM i/DB2, by directly calling your existing programs and services programs
Decrease your never-ending backlog of IT projects
The application development landscape is changing rapidly.
By implementing the following two practical strategies, you now have a unique opportunity to
improve the effectiveness of your application development by as much as 10x:
Click on each strategy to expand.
Strategy #1: Use less code
Effective developers do not code everything from scratch. Their goal is to deliver functionality and value, not produce more code.
In this fast-paced world, you can’t afford to keep “reinventing the wheel” with every project. You should instead aim to implement reusable components, packages, plugins, widgets, and tools where possible.
In fact, so many types of business applications can now be built with little to no code.
Gartner predicts low-code application development will encompass more than half of all application development by 2024.
Are you still writing code for ALL your custom requirements?
To be competitive, you should only write code for your critical and most complex requirements, while other custom development can be enabled with tools and configured with plugins.
This allows you to be more agile, get to market faster, deliver more functionality, and ultimately serve your customers and employees more effectively.
Create business applications without writing massive amounts of code
Design Web & Mobile Interfaces
Significantly speed up the development of new enterprise software and internal business applications by allowing IT to focus on delivering business value instead of managing the complex plumbing of development systems.
- Rebuild desktop applications as web or mobile applications
- Rewrite and/or modernize legacy applications with an existing database
- Build internal tools to manage the data of a customer-facing application
- Replacing legacy applications built on Java and .Net
Build Back-End Logic
- Visual drag-and-drop business logic development
- Scalable, multi-user, database-driven applications
- Easily switch to fine tune the code if necessary
- One-click deployment to IBM i, your other servers, or the cloud
- Any relational database of your choice (new or existing) such as MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL, MariaDB, IBM i Db2, etc
- Data from multiple sources
- Cloud-based collaborative development or native installation on IBM i
- Graphical and terminal-based source control interfaces based on Git (GitHub integration built-in)
- Easily tap into the thousands of Node.js packages that are freely available on npm, the open-source package manager for Node.js